New Patient Information
Welcome! At Schnitzler Cardiovascular Consultants, PLLC you will find a patient, caring medical and administrative staff, ready to give you the high quality patient care you expect BEFORE, DURING, AND AFTER your visit to our office.
The process of receiving medical care can seem difficult and complex. Our staff can help you:
- Understand your diagnosis and treatment options
- Schedule your appointments
- Manage your insurance claims and referrals
- Answer any questions you may have regarding your cardiovascular health and patient care.
Whether you are a current or a prospective patient, please feel free to give us a call for more information about our staff and services.
Before your Visit
Please check to see if your insurance plan is accepted by Schnitzler Cardiovascular Consultants, PLLC by visiting our Billing Information Page or contacting the office at 210-615-0600.
Scheduling and Cancellations
Please call our office to schedule an appointment. Prior scheduling an appointment, a skilled staff member will get a thorough personal history from you, and most likely, get your insurance information. If you are unable to make your appointment, please notify us 24 hours in advance.
What to Bring to your Appointment and How to Dress
- Bring insurance cards and Identification cards
- Names of your current physicians (primary care, neurologist, etc.)
- List of all current prescription medications and allergies, or bring containers
- Any online forms you filled out prior your appointment.
- Any medical records or x-rays from other physicians to may want to share with the physician/clinical nurse specialist.
- It will be save you time and charges if you are seeking a second opinion or transferring your care.
- Continue your medications as usual unless instructed otherwise by your physician or Schnitzler Cardiovascular Consultants
- Refrain from eating for at least two hours before your visit; the preceding meal should be light, without coffee, tea or alcohol
- Wear or bring appropriate clothing, such as comfortable, loose-fitting shorts, slacks, or jogging attire; please do not wear one-piece outfits or panty hose; you may be asked to remove your shirt or change into a patient gown. Bring or wear comfortable shoes designed for walking.
- Plan to be in our office for one to two hours
- Upon your first visit to our clinic, you will be asked to fill out the New Patient Information.
When you arrive
Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to check in and complete any forms. We strive to stay on schedule and do not double-book our patients. New patients may require as much as 60 minutes for their initial evaluation depending on their condition.